Friday, August 14, 2009

"Quinta Mazatlan"

I'm on my way to see Quinta Mazatlan
I know I'm going to have some fun
Can't wait to see it with my eyes
For I have heard it's quite a site
I'm finally here and what a place
I walk inside the house at a slow pace
I love the antiques throughout the house
I wonder how much more there is to browse
The old sofa is the color gold
It has to be at least 100 years old
I go outside and the grass is green
I even see a tall avocado tree
I see an old wishing well
I hope no one ever fell
The butterflies are flying around freely
You might even say they are acting silly
The birds are chirping loudly
The sky looks a little cloudy
For rain would make this hot day cool
Wishing for rain in the RGV makes me a fool
As I'm leaving this beautiful place, I wonder why
So many people don't come by

No comments:

Post a Comment