Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Fountain sits graceful on the grass
The water running down is peaceful,
almost magical
Everything around it disappears
now its just the fountain and me.

The Fountain is my dream catcher
The place where i make my wishes
This is wehre I read
This is where I think
This is the place where I escape

The Fountain is where I meet all my friends
The place where I go on all kinds of adventures
This is where i have fun
Im not afraid to make mistakes here
This is where I am happy.

The Fountain is where I met and fought along side in
battle with Alexander and Cesar
I have time travled with Henry De Tamble and
saw the most amazing things
I have been on an epic voyage with Aeneas.

The Fountain has taken me to places where
Ive witnessed destruction
The place Ive seen love lost
This is where Che Gavara and I
helped the sick
The place where we tried to make a difference.

The Fountain is wehre I can be me
The place I can escape reality
I can go an adventures and meet my friends
This is wehre I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment